Some links on these pages may divert you to other websites which are not under the control of us, therefore we take no responsibility for any pages not labelled as www.wirthconsulting.com.au.
Third party information sharing
Your personal information (name, username, email address and password) collected as part of the registration process is not sold or purposefully given away to any other business or organisation (profit or otherwise).
What information do we collect?
- Visitor Information: The date and time of your visit to the site; the pages accessed and documents downloaded; the previous site visited; and the type of browser and operating system you have used.
- Newsletter and Feedback: If you choose to sign up for our newsletter or provide feedback, we collect your email address and the name you supply.
How do we use this information?
- Visitor Information: This information is aggregated into a report of overall visitors, where they came from, what type of computer you use. From this aggregated information you are not personally identifiable and the reports are never shared with anyone outside the report aggregator and our website administrators.
- Newsletter and Feedback: we strive to keep this information private at all times. This information will not be sold or used for any other purpose than to provide you with the information you request.
SPAM Act 2003
When you register with this site we abide with Australian legislation, in particular the SPAM Act 2003. The three key elements of this law are:
- Consent: by signing up as a registered member of this site, you may intermittently be sent information, specifically about this site and it's content;
- Identity: any emails you receive from us will be addressed from one of our registered email addresses (i.e. a @wirthconsulting.com.au email address);
- Unsubscribe: you will have the ability to unsubscribe from this website and its services at any time. Please login to your account and use the contact form to request removal of your account from the site.
Questions & Comments: Contact Us
If you have any concerns at any time we welcome you to contact us - contact details can be found on the Contact page.