There was a time when all one had to do to create a popular website was develop one, add relevant content, tweak meta tags and descriptions and submit to the popular search engines and directories. The story is so different now!
One of the most frequently changing things on the internet is the web optimization landscape.
And website optimisation is not just about getting found in search engines through search engine optimisation. Website optimisation encompasses a range of areas including:
- Implementing online marketing techniques on your website, through social media, and in the broader world wide web to attract new customers and generate leads and sales
- Enhancing the online shopping experience for your customers to increase online sales
- Optimising the actual code of your website to enhance performance, SEO and useability
- Reviewing the hardware and operating system your website sits on to ensure it performs optimally
- Implementing or reviewing the existing mobile web view of your website
- Creating, editing and re-writing website content to enhance sales and SEO
- Enabling your business to be found 'organically' through search engines such as Bing and Google
- Developing and implementing lead conversion methods
At Wirth Consulting we have experts skilled across these areas available to analyse your current situation, develop a plan aligning to your business and online goals, and implement the changes necessary to turn your website and online properties from 'brochures' to sales and marketing tools that actually achieve results.