Medium or Large Business
As a larger business we understand that apart from having 'more staff', you usually have more stringent processes, additional testing requirements, more people involved in your technology projects and the sign off deliverables, and more comprehensive requirements to adhere to corporate or industry standards.
Our staff have worked on multi-million dollar projects; designed, developed and implemented large scale software and IT infrastructure projects, and managed teams of technical staff. We've worked for some of the worlds biggest companies in locations such as the United States, Singapore, New Zealand and Australia.
We get how you work. We understand how you want us to work with you.
We can provide complimentary online technology services to enhance your existing project teams or provide an end-to-end solution for RFP requests, including:
- Website design and website development aligning to global standards such as W3C and WCAG 2.0 accessibility guidelines
- Development support with custom service level agreements (SLAs)
- A technical project manager or solutions architect assigned to your project to define, interpret and document the solution for developers
- Implementation of test (development), staging (QA) and production (live) environments
- API integration with other software and online technologies
- Technologies that are extensible and scalable
- Partnering with your staff / security teams to implement the most secure solution
- Training of your internal staff on the solution - from users, to administrators, to IT management
Featured Case Study - DFK Australia & New Zealand
DFK Australia and New Zealand (DFK ANZ), a worldwide accounting and advisory association, needed a solution that would update & provide consistent branding online and provide a distributed, easy to manage content management system for them and their client firms. Wirth Consulting developed a multi-website solution that allowed DFK ANZ and their client firms in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea to brand consistently across the region, distribute administrative control and at the same time provide a cost effective means of implementing the existing and any new future firm websites.
Download the multi-country, multi-site case study