Technical & Business Writing
Our writers provide corporate writing services to organisations on a project or ongoing basis. Our technical writers come from business analysis and software development backgrounds with years of experience implementing major technology projects.
Technical Writing Types
Our business writing services include:
- Corporate IT documentation - including onsite business process analysis and development of process documentation, fact sheets, guidelines and induction manuals.
- Information technology documentation - including software and hardware installation processes, reports, whitepapers, functional specifications, test plans, quick reference guides, FAQs, administrator and user guides and website content.
- Online content - including website content, interactive elearning programs (e.g. Flash based LMS content), blogs, ebooks and SEO specific writing.
- Project and software documentation - such as e-r diagrams, Structural and Behavioral UML diagrams.
- Technology training manuals - we develop clear, concise and logical training manuals for technology products.
- Magazines and newspaper articles - excellent magazine and newspaper writing requires a different approach, mixing engaging creative writing with solid facts, figures and research.
Technical Writing Delivery Methods
Documentation can be delivered in a variety of ways including:
- Online help (Webhelp)
- HTML Help (Compiled HTML) for applications
- Print and digital manuals (e.g. PDF and Word)
- Wiki's such as DokuWiki
- Websites such as Googe Sites and Microsoft SharePoint
- and in interactive Blogs and Content Management Systems